Saturday 18 April 2009

Went on a walk

This morning I went on a walk with McRad.

We got back home at lunch time, then after lunch I processed the pics I'd taken on the walk. After that I synchronised the time on my cameras with my gps, then backed up my pictures.

I got my custom xmp metadata panel that I was working on yesterday working again (I think it was something to do with using hyphens (-) that broke it), then it was dinner time.

After dinner I was doing some work on my custom xmp panel, and also went on Animal Crossing for a bit and saw KK.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Golden nuggets; cup o' tea.
After walk snack: Nice; milk chocolate digestive; coffee.
Lunch: Piece of fresh bread-maker-made bread; ½ smoked peppered ham with sweet & crunchy salad sandwich made with fresh bread-maker-made bread; clementine; ½ eccles cake that me and Ben made the other day; Rocky; cup o' tea.
Dinner: 2x delee chilli flavour sausages; mashed potato; baked beans. Pudding was a slice of jam swiss roll with tinned peach slices and custard. Coffee; Small chocolate egg; Crunchie.
Supper: Nice; milk chocolate digestive; hot chocolate milk.

No comments: