Sunday 1 November 2009

Trying to make croissant style bread

This morning I uploaded the pogs I had cut out in photoshop yesterday to my pog website and then made pages for them. Somehow that managed to take about 2 hours.

After that I had breakfast, then looked up recipes for Croissant style bread on Clare's laptop.

I went on my comp for a bit, then went to Church in the rain with L.

Coming back from Church it had stopped raining, but was still very windy and it was quite good just watching the wind blow all the yellow leaves around. Reminded me a bit of when the two blokes are walking up the road in Satantango and loads of rubbish is blowing about everywhere.

When we got home from church I went to bed as I had a bad headache.

After dinner I still had a bad headache so I went to bed for a bit longer.

I got up later in the afternoon, still having a headache, but decided to try and make some croissant style bread. And that's what I did for the rest of the afternoon and quite a bit of the evening, as the process takes ages. Also I processed a few more pics from the Shropshire holiday back in July.

Food
Breakfast: Blackcurrant jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
After church snack: Choc chip cookie; hob-nob; coffee.
Dinner: Tortilla bread; Mexican chicken stuff; rice. Pudding was packet mix cheesecake with tinned mandarin segments. Coffee.
Supper: ½ Pain au chocolat without the chocolate; Chocolate cream Oreo.

No comments: