Monday 1 February 2010

Photo Processing

This morning McRad went out, so I thought I was going to have to sit in with Grandad most of the morning again, but luckily Clare came back by the time Grandad had finished his breakfast. His breathing wasn't really bad either (though it was still bad), so he didn't actually need someone sitting in with him anyway.

I spent the morning adding metadata to some photos of Bishop's Castle from the 4th day of our Shropshire holiday, back in July. Some websites I found useful were:

In the afternoon I finished adding the captions etc. to the images, and started processing them. I sat in with Grandad from 3pm - 4pm while Clare was out doing her Lollipopping, and read a bit of John Shaw's Close-ups in Nature in between telling grandad where his bedroom was.

From about 8pm until 10.30pm I went on Civ IV in Mackie's room, carrying on the game I started yesterday.

The weather today was a mixture of sun and cloud, being sunny most of the day. There was a very nice sunset with a reasonably large cloud someway above the horizon, being lit up underneath by the sun as it set. Because the cloud was quite a bit above the horizon, it meant it was lit up underneath by the sun for quite a while (at least 15 minutes I would guess).

Food
Breakfast: Orange Marmalade Toast Sandwich; Cup o' Tea.
Lunch: Sausage with Mayonnaise and sliced tomato sandwich; Apple; Slice of home-made Victoria Sandwich Cake with Strawberry Jam; Chocolate Digestive Bar; Cup o' Tea; ½ Cadbury's Twirl; Piece of Sainsbury's Truffle Chocolate.
Dinner: Slice of Bacon Quiche; Potatoes; Peas. Pudding was a slice of Jamaica Ginger Cake with Golden Syrup and Custard. Coffee.

No comments: