Friday 4 March 2011

Various

This morning I was trying to record a video tutorial for my website, the same one I was trying to record a week or so ago. Using the same program as I tried last time, Wondershare Demo Creator, I found that when I recorded a video of me using Photoshop or Windows Explorer, the cursor recorded as an hourglass. But when I recorded me using Google Chrome, the cursor recorded okay.

I tried Photoshop 32 bit version (normally I use the 64 bit version), and found the cursor recorded okay in that as well. So I guess there is a weird bug with Wondershare Demo Creator where it records the cursor as an hourglass for 64 bit programs.

I didn't record any audio with the video, so I had to do this after the fact, which took me quite a long time.

In the afternoon I went out to Little Bowden as the constant overcast sky we've had for the past week started to clear a bit. I took a couple of panos, making sure to take various nadir photos to illustrate an article I've written for my website. I still need a couple more photos for the article, but they require low light rather than midday sun.

In the afternoon and evening I finished off syncing the audio to the video I was working on in the morning, then uploaded it to youtube and updated my blog post the video was for.

I also watched the first episode of Star Trek Enterprise with Masuer and Bo, which I thought was quite good.

No comments: