Sunday 1 May 2011

Various

This morning I updated my pog website and went to church. After dinner I finished watching 'Jeremiah Johnson' with Mauser and Bo.

The rest of the afternoon I was working on a blog post for my photo tips website.

In the evening I went out to East Farndon again, hoping for a better sunset today as there were some clouds around. Unfortunately I mis-judged the sunset time and the time it takes to get to the hill, so I was about an hour too early. I spent some of this taking photos in a different field, and quite a lot of it just waiting in freezing cold wind.

Thankfully I was rewarded with a nice sunset, though it could have been better. The hill did get lit up by the sun just before it set, but the fields below didn't get lit up the sun. The strength and warmth of the sun seemed to be diluted slightly by having to shine through some thin cloud as well.

I probably missed the best part of the sunset (soon after the sun set) as I was walking very quickly down a road to try and get warm. But I hope I've still got some good photos.

No comments: