Saturday 11 August 2012

Various

This morning and part of this afternoon I prepared tomorrow's pog website update.

Most of the rest of the afternoon and part of the evening I did some work on a blog post for my photo website.

I watched a bit of the Women's mountain bike race and the finals of the men's diving final. The standard was very high, and Britain's Tom Daly managed to get a Bronze, doing a very good job on all his dives. The Chinese guy who was second seemed to be really depressed that he 'only' got silver. The US won it, deservedly so.

I also really like one of the commentators they have doing the diving. He obviously used to be a diver himself, and is very good at pointing out the things the different divers do well and any little mistakes they make. He is good at predicting what score the dives will get as well. And he is very enthusiastic about the good dives, which makes watching it better.

No comments: