Tuesday 17 July 2007

Broke car and got rained on

Got up about 8am, had breakfast etc. Gave dad a lift to Hassocks station, but on the way back I clipped a parked truck in the highstreet and broke the left wing mirror off, although it's still hanging off by some wires. Annoy-cheese.

After that Joan Yumpt cheese was having a mee-ardy about that I needed to go to Brighton with him so he could pick up his train tickets to Mansfield for Jason's wedding. So we went to Brighton and saw some graffiti and even someone doing graffiti. I took some panos but they won't be very good since it was raddish and cloudy. Then it rained a bit so we went back home. When we started walking home from Hassocks station it rained lota and me & jine were totally soaked by the time we got home. So basically I had to pay £3.50 and give up a few hours of my day just to get wet.

When we came home we had lunch, but there wasn't any cheese left or ham so I couldnae have any sandwiches. Mum made me half a bacon butty though. After lunch I wanted to watch Commando but Joan Yumpt Cheese was too sleep cheese so I just did some work work and went on the pinternet for a bit. After a few hours joan had woken up so we watched Commando which I remembered I had seen before and is totally ultimate.

After that I geocoded a few photos, then it was dinner time. After dinner I cleared the table and did washing up, then I played on Excite truck with Jon and Ben. After that I watched a programme about the Queens Guards.

Food
Breakfast: Honey Shreddies, cup o' tea.
Lunch: Half a bacon butty with salad, tomato ketchup and Cathedral City Mature yet Mellow cheese. Smokey bacon crisps, apple, 2 x satsumas, drifter.
Afternoon snack: Satsuma, 2 x grapes.
Dinner: Cheese & Bacon quiche, peas, potatoes. Pudding was jamaica ginger cake with golden syrup and custard. Coffee.

Monday 16th
Did nae really do anything. Geo coded some photos and did work work, that's about it laddie.

No comments: