Friday 6 July 2007

Packing

Got up at 6.40am, had a shower etc. It was Jon's Birthday today so we got to have Cinnamon Grahams for breakfast. Jon got some money and a PCMIA Wireless card for his laptop. His present from me (Lost Season 2) has nae arrived yet, and I just checked CDWOW and it has nae even been despatched yet! Also Jon said that HMV are selling the region 2 version for £27 now, so it would've been better if I'd waited a bit then ordered it from His Master's Voice.
After breakfast me, jon & Ben watched In The Night Garden, although Ben had to go to school part way through and Jon went away.
After that I went on my comp for a bit then I ate a dead nice pop tart and I let Jon have 1 as well since it's his birthday.
Then I sorted out all my DVDs and packed them into a box, then I sorted out my tapes & packed them away while Jon sorted out his CDs, and he even gave me the trolltimateness of the S Club Juniors Album!!! (On condition that I also have his T-rash Eamon album). Silly Sara made me give her a lift to Hassocks station so that was annoy-cheese.
My tapes in a box
Then we ate lunch, then did more sorting, then Jon went to Brighton to meet Silly Sara. While Jon was in Brighton I sorted out all my records. I had to get them from the piles & boxes they were in and put them in boxes that would be okay for when we move. Luckily most of the records fitted in the record cases I bought ages ago, and there was a box that one of the record cases came in, so I used that for the rest of the records and put loads of bubble wrap in it to protect the records. The proper cases I just stuffed full of records.

Then Ben came home and he was wearing my bag and had tied the end of the straps around his waist.
I moved around some boxes in my room so I could fit the boxes of records in my room, when I moved the boxes it was totally dusty so I had to vaccum cleaner up the dust.

Then we ate dinner, which was just boring fish, although we did have Ben & Jerry's Ice cream for pudding. It was meant to be Raspberry Pavlova, but it was still frozen.

After dinner I did washing up & clearing the table, then we watched the Lion King which was okay, a bit raddish but luck-slush not too long. Also the monkey did skill martial arts.

Then I went on my comp for a bit. I compared Breeze Browser Pro's raw conversion to DXO and DXO is amazingly better. I think I will probably have to purchase Breeze Downloader Pro though, so I can geotag my NEF files when I download them from the camera. My trial version of it will run out soon. Also, I haven't tried Capture NX to check whether it will keep GPS data from NEFs when converting to JPEG yet. Hopefully I will have time to install Capture NX & try that tomorrow.

Food
Breakfast: Cinnamon Grahams, cup o' tea.
10am snack: Pop Tart, cup o' tea.
Lunch: Mature yet Mellow Cathedral City Cheddar Cheese with salad sandwich, ham sandwich, apple, satsuma.
Dinner: Breaded fish with Sarsons Malt vinegar and Black pepper, peas, potatoes. Pudding was Ben & Jerry's Phish Food Ice Cream.
Film nibbles: Prawn Cocktail crisps, malteasers.

No comments: