Monday 14 January 2008

javascript & working

Today did a bit more learning javascript, and then work after I had collected Ben from School. Ate dinner. After dinner Pin came back from his 3 day tour of Sheffield, Worksop & Mansfield, so we watched a couple of episodes of Arrested Development. After that did a bit more work until 9.30pm, then just went on the pinternet for a bit then went to bed.

Yesterday I just went to church, went on the pinternet and learnt javascript. On Saturday I played on Civ2 all day while Ben watched me. I did quite rubbish, I think because I was a despot for too long which gave me raddish science rates.

Food
Breakfast: Grapefruit Marm-er-lade toast; cup o' tea.
Morning snack: Fairtrade chocolate cookie; orange juice & water.
Lunch: Slice of chicken (like slice of ham, not actual chicken) with chicken tikka sandwich spread and salad sandwich (delee since chicken tikka spread by itself doesn't actual Lee have much chick in in it); Mini pork pie; banana; apple; iced lemon madeira cake; Aldi (or might be Lidl) version of a caramel rocky; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Steak & mushroom pie; carrots; green beans; potatoes; gravy. Pudding was neapolitan eyes cream. Coffee. Bailey's irish cream mint flava truffle.

No comments: