Monday 2 May 2011

Photo processing

This morning I was geo-coding my photos from yesterday and Saturday. While that was working I checked my emails, wrote yesterday's and Saturday's blog posts, and did some vacuuming. I listened to 'Relax with Mekon'. I remembered last night how good the song Mekon did featuring Roxanne Shante is, and I think Annie Mac said she'd leave Radio 1 if it didn't get to number one. I don't think it even charted, and Annie is still working at Radio 1 over ten years later.

I spent the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon reading the latest posts and linked info on Thom Hogan's site and processing the pano I took yesterday evening.

In the evening I processed some more photos and went out on a walk to take some more photos. But the sunset wasn't very good as there was hardly any cloud around.

No comments: