Saturday 4 August 2007

Stooef

Yesterday I did some work work in the morning and helping Ben packing. In the afternoon we went to the Wildfowl & Wetlands Centre in Arundel. At ISO 100, 200/s shutter speed and f/5-f/5.6 with SB800 on full power at 50mm with the Flash Extender, a lot of pictures were still too dark. I didn't try any with the 70-300 & 2xTC & flash, but without the flash the images were really blurry in P mode. I think really I need to try using ISO 400 and also get a more powerful flash.

Today we went to Highdown gardens in Worthing, which were free to get into, which was good. The gardens were quite nice, but nowhere near as gokos as gardens you have to pay to get into. In the afternoon I sorted out change of addresses with as many companies as I could, & helped Ben do some more packing.

After Dinner I helped Ben do some packing, planned a trip to London for me & jine on Monday and tidied/packed some more stuff in my room.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry Jam Toast Sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Chicken slices, mayo, and sweet & crisp salad sandwich; cheddar cheese with sweet & crisp salad sandwich; swiss roll; breakaway; satsuma.
Dinner: Pepperoni & onion pizza; cheese & tomato pizza; salad. For pudding we had posh chocolate cake and I also had a satsuma. Coffee.

No comments: