Saturday 9 August 2008

Olympics

This morning watched the Olympics, first men's gymnastics qualifying, then beach volleyball. After lunch I sorted my photos from yesterday, sorted my photos that I had now been given IDs for, and tagged my latest pics that had got accepted to photoshelter (the tagging process takes me ages).

Interestingly, I had got some more editors choice in the latest batch. I now have 49 Images listed, 100% acceptance rate and 20.4% Editors choice. I'm sure both of these will go down over time though as I submit more images and also as their collection grows they will become more picky. The images I get editors choice aren't the images that I think are best, and none of my landscapes have an editors choice, only macros. I only have 1 Comp download and no lightbox adds and no sales - I expect it will stay that way for a long time (maybe forever).

I also watched a bit more olympics.

After dinner, me, Mac and Ben watched Hero, then some skill japanese McDonalds videos:




I went on the pinternet for a bit and found that I always get its and it's the wrong way round - either the website I checked about a year ago gave me the wrong info or I remembered it wrong. I thought its was it is and it's was possesive, but actually it's (got it right there!) the other way round.

It rained nearly all day so I didn't go out at all.

Food
Breakfast: Lime marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Elevenses: Ginger biscuit; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Ham sandwich; banana; slice of Mac P gingerbread cake; Fox's whipped cream (viennese whirl); cup o' tea.
Dinner: Delee herby sausages; mashed potato; baked beans. Pudding was yoghurt and a chocolate digestive. Coffee. Piece of Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.

No comments: