Sunday 31 August 2008

Rainy

This morning it was really misty so I went in the garden and took some photos of cobwebs covered in water droplets. The pics I took of whole webs didn't turn out very well, the light fall off wasn't great enough so ugly backgrounds are visible. Shooting some macros of them looked quite nice though, with bright shiny drops and black backgrounds.

I hoped I'd also be able to find some insects covered in dew drops, but they were all awake and moving about, obviously I got out in the garden too late again. There was a very slight breeze, so I again I had to use John K's technique of holding the grass with one hand and operating the camera with the other most of the time. But again, the wind was much less than it usually is. There also seemed to plenty of insects around for me to shoot.

I was hoping to take some more pics after Church, but when we got out of Church it was raining, and it rained for the rest of the day.

After dinner me and Mac watched a couple of episodes of Battlestar Galactica. After that I sorted my photos from this morning (and some from yesterday), then me and Mac started watching Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street.

After tea we finished watching Sweeney Todd, then I went on the pinternet.

Food
Breakfast: Crunchy nut cornflakes; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chicken curry; rice; peas. Pudding was raspberry ripple ice cream and a piece of chocolate brownie that Shaz made yesterday. Coffee. Roses.
Tea: Ham with mustard and crunchy salad sandwich; satsuma; ½ sultana scone with butter; cup o' tea.

No comments: