Saturday 29 December 2007

Finished work, pinternet, sleepy & walk

Yesterday I final-chee finished the work I was given to do over Christmas, although I'm still waiting for a couple of people to get back to me about a change of address and I may need to chase them up if I don't hear back from them.

The rest of yesterday I was feeling too sleepy to do any Javascript learning so I mainly went on photography websites, catching up on what I'd missed since Sunday, and also watched most of Waynes World with Ben & Yumpt, and episode 1 of Arrested Development with Yumpt. I ate a boost while I watched Waynes World - delee!!

Today I went out on a walk with rad & Moohar this morning along a muddy canal bank which was quite sloped towards the canal and thin and slippy, but I didnae fall in. When we finished, we went into the farmhouse where we parked as Rad knew the people there and they gave us a cup o' coffee and some Christmas cake, so that was nice.

When we got home we ate lunch, and then after lunch we watched the rest of Waynes World. After that me, Yumpt & Ben went on a walk to the postbox because Moohar had said that Ben had to get some excercise. Since I am skill I wore my dressing gown, although my hands got dead clod because the dressing gown doesn't have any pockets.

Then me and Yumpt watched a couple more episodes of Arrested Development while Ben & Moohar put mattresses down the stairs and slid down them.

After dinner I just sorted & edited the photos I took this morning, then went to bed.

Breakfast: Coco Pops; cup o' tea.
Morning snack: Christmas cake; coffee.
Lunch: Ham sandwich; lamb & Moroccan spices flavoured crisps; Clementine; banana; Montana chocolate biscuit; cup o' tea.
Afternoon snack: Some dried Filipino fruits; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Burger in a bun with lettuce, cheese, tomato, tom ketch. Pudding was creamy fruit yoghurt & a chocolate covered crinkle crunch. Coffee.

No comments: