Monday 17 December 2007

Processing photos

Well, not done a lot since my last post. I did a bit more javascript work, although haven't done any for the last couple of days. I processed the photos from the walk I did with rad the other day and also the folder that was already in the 'Needs sorting' folder. I found that the other folder was from when me & rad went on a walk near East Carlton on 29th Nov, and when I got home from that walk the gps hadn't recorded a tracklog.

Well, I processed the photos from both walks over the weekend, and today I renamed them and also managed to geo-code the East Carlton pics using Robo-geo and google earth. Luckily I could remember they way we walked, took photos with identifiable objects at reasonably regular intervals and also the paths are quite clear on google earth, so I think I was able to geo-code them pretty accurately.

I also filed away all my swaps of pogs that I hadn't filed yet, this took quite a long time as I had to make some more pogtainers out of toilet rolls, tissue paper, cardboard boxes and sellotape.

I went on the pinternet quite a bit today and yesterday as well, catching up on some photography websites.

Hopefully I will have time to carry on learning javascript tomorrow, although I might get given some work work to do.

Food
Breakfast: Chocolate oat crunch cereal (cannae remember what its called); cup o' tea.
Morning snack: Nice; choc chip cookie; coffee.
Lunch: Cheddar cheese with iceberg lettuce sandwich; about 3 cocktail tomatoes; small banana; pear; clementine; caramel rocky (yum!!!); cup o' tea.
Afternoon snack: Nice; choc chip cookie; coffee.
Dinner: Bacon quiche; peas with butter; potato. Pudding was mincemeat sponge with custard and a small bit of whipped cream. Coffee.

No comments: