Tuesday 4 December 2007

Michael Buerkin'

Saturday I worked from 9am-12am trying to get my work work finished, I didnae though. I did finish listening to the Lynyrd Skynyrd discography though, lots of songs are on multiple albums so I heard lots of them up to 8 times.

On Sunday I just relaxed. Ben completed Mario Galaxy, so now he has to complete it again as luigi. I also got eveneux's christmas lists and went on spleenbay to try & get their presence.

On the day of the Moon I finished off my work (didnae have much left) and the auctions for Moohar's & Ben's presents finished so I had to bid on them & pay for them. I also set up an account with amazon.co.jp, I wanted to get the Animal Forest (Crossing) film on DVD, but it came to like £25 inc. P&P and they wouldn't let me buy from an Amazon marketplace seller so I didn't get it. The rest of the day I spent processing panos, I did one from the church where I only had my monopod and used ISO1600, which I think came out quite well. The only problem is the windows are all blown out (apart from the stainglass one which I made sure I took an underexposed shot of).

Today I just edited a pano and also went back to one I was working on yesterday and edited that a bit. Also got a headache, and my mouth has been hurting all day and its painful to eat food, all because I bit my cheek while eating breakfast a few days ago. In the evening I scanned some pogs.

Food
Breakfast: Nesquik cereal; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Ham with mustard sandwich; apple; clementine; shortcake with jam in the middle; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Shepherds pie; green beans; carrots; gravy. Pudding was lemon pud with custard. Coffee.

No comments: