Thursday 14 February 2008

Civving

Ben's on half term holiday this week. This morning he played on civ 3 in yumpt's room while I checked my spleen-mail. That took ages, and then after that I did some learning javascript.

After lunch me and Ben did a little bit of learning flash, then Ben went on rpg maker. After that I played on Civ2 and Ben watched. After dinner we found that civ2 was still broke (sometimes when you attack an enemy unit that's rubbish your unit dies instantly and their unit doesn't sustain any damage). So we installed Civ2 test of time which is slightly different but seems to work okay.

Also mum cut my hair today.

Food
Breakfast: Traffic jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Beef with sliced tomato, mustard and watercress sandwich; clementine; slice of all butter madeira cake; caramel rocky; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Pasta; cheese sauce; chicken nuggets. Pudding was hot cross bun with lots of butter. Coffee. Kinder chocolate bar.
Supper: Hot chocolate; brazil nut cookie.

No comments: