Tuesday 19 February 2008

Photo editing

This morning started sorting/editing photos from a walk I did with Rad on Saturday. Ate lunch, did more photo editing and had a bit of work to do. About 2pm I had finished sorting the pics so I went out for a few minutes to try and take some photos of the frost/fog. It was frosty/foggy all day, all the frost on the ground near the houses melted and also down the track there wasn't much frost and ice that had been broken hadn't re-frozen. But the ditch at the edge of the left edge of the track (when walking towards Lubenham) was frozen quite thick, must've been at least an inch. Looked like some kids had tried to break it with a fence post but not had much luck.

Took a few photos of the frosty fields and then went back home, so was probably only out for about 10mins.

After that I sorted some photos of a mini cactus with a flower I took a few days ago. I downloaded Helicon Focus and tried that on the images but it didn't work very well. Then I got Ben home from school and went on Civ2 for a bit. Then I did a bit more work, then it was jin the pinner time! Jinny Keep Warm 7" edit also got his new mac pumpt computer too (Daniel) Dae(-Kim).

After dinner I did more photo editing/sorting of the pics I took when me, rad, Ben and Moohar went for a walk on Sunday. Then its now and I'm writing this. Next I'll pobasquish do a couple more photos, maybe go on the pinternet a bit and then go to bed.

Food
Breakfast: Apricot wheats (like shredded wheat bitesize with apricot jam stuff inside); cup o' tea.
Lunch: Cheese on toast; ½ honey roast ham sarnie; banana; slice of walnut layer cake; breakaway; cup o' tea.
Afternoon snack: pink wafer; coffee; round shortcake biscuit.
Dinner: Bits of chicken with flavoured rice, water chestnut, bean sprouts etc from a packet. Might have been chicken chow mein. Pudding was spotted dick that didn't have any sugar in it with custard, so it was a bit plain tasting. Coffee. Ferrero Roche (pobasquish spelt that wrong). Piece of Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.
Supper: Hot chocolate; Pink wafer.

No comments: