Friday 29 February 2008

Leap Year

Thought I should do a post today since it only comes around once every 4 years.

This morning I finished reading a book on CSS that I've been reading for the last couple of weeks. It only really covered the basics, but still was quite useful. I was going to start learning PHP, but then the post arrived about 2pm and it was a load of data entry from work so I started that instead.

Also this morning, there was a sparrowhawk in the back garden eating a blackbird it had killed, so that was skill. I took a few photos of it through Yumpt's window, but when I opened the window a bit to get a better shot it flew off with the dead blackbird in it's talons. So that was the highlight of today and pobasquish this year since nothing ever happens.

Food
Breakfast: Marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Beetroot sandwich; banana; mandarin; Fox's classic; cup o' tea.
Afternoon snack: Hot cross bun with lotsa butta; cough fee.
Dinner: Half a battered fish portion with vinegar and salt; fishcake with Tom Ketch; peas; potatoes. Pudding was home-made rice pud with strawberry jam. Piece of Terry's chocolate orange with honeycomb. Coffee.

No comments: