Wednesday 16 April 2008

Mario Kart Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Last week I was working on the lightbox script for my pog website, things kept breaking so it took me ages to figure out what was wrong and how to fix it. Anyway, I think it works reasonably well now. I also had some work to do last week. At the spleenkend Shaz came to stay and me and Ben played Mario Kart Wii a lot, and since the Spleenkend I have just been playing on that and going on t' pinternet.

I went on the skilk103.2 website and you cannae listen online! They have weird pics of all their presenters where if you hover over the pic, the presenter does a wierd expression. Also, I saw on there that there was a new Argos and also a JJB Fitness studio (gym) or sumat. They also had something about ladybrook, but it was just a pub or sumat called Ladybrook, not ladybrook estate. I wonder if brownlow road is still alive?

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Cheddar cheese with salad sandwich; clementine; slice of farmhouse fruit cake.
Afternoon snack: Milk chocolate digestive; malted milk; orange juice; coffee.
Dinner: Stir fry; chicken nuggets. Pudding was Jamaica Ginger cake with golden syrup and custard. Coffee. Galaxy caramel.

No comments: