Wednesday 30 April 2008

Not a lot

Not been doing a lot lately - a bit of php, watching Prison break season 2 and taking some photos.

This morning I sorted out some pics of Ben dropping pennies I took yesterday, and then I tried taking some more penny photos. I wanted to get a close-up with black background so I got a cardboard box down from the loft and cut holes out both ends, then put black cloth under the bottom hole and put glass from a picture frame over the top hole and put the penny on top of the glass.

The first shot I did came out okay, but taking a photo of the other side of the penny, it kept looking out of focus. So I decided to try and take the photo from a tripod. Trying to get my tripod over the box so the lens could focus on the penny was very difficult though. Eventually I did it, but even though it looked like the penny was in focus in the viewfinder, the pics still looked slightly OOF.

After doing this, I submitted an application to join stockxpert, so we'll see how that goes. Then I ate lunch. After lunch I tided up my room a bit and put all my photography stuff away. I went on the pinternet for a bit, then got Ben home from school. After that I went to bed until Dinner time as I had a headache.

After dinner I watched Mac P and Ben play snooker on Maccy's new snooker table which arrived today. After that I tried to set up virtual hosts in Apache on my PC.


Food
Breakfast: Coco pops; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Chicken Tikka sandwich spread sandwich; smokey bacon crisps; grapes; satsuma; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Spag bol. Pudding was neapolitan ice cream; American style chocolate brownie; kit kat. Coffee.

No comments: