Monday 16 April 2012

Article writing and ebooking

This morning I found an article on articlesbase to republish on my photo tips website, then had to find relevant photos on flickr to illustrate it. After that I started writing my own photo tips article.

In the afternoon I finished my article off, then did some more work on my free photo tips e-book, just doing little things like setting the bookmarks. I wasn't sure how to do this so that you could have sub-bookmarks here: LibreOffice Writer: Defining Index or Table of Contents Entries. I had used custom styles for some headings, and the subheadings were just body-text. So I just changed the subheadings to be a different custom style, then followed the instruction on how To Use a Custom Paragraph Style as a Table of Contents Entry.

In the evening I watched an episode of 24 with Mauser and Bo. I spent the rest of the evening trying to get it so that Mailpress would include a link to my ebook in the confirmation email when anyone subscribes to my photography tips website.

No comments: