Wednesday 12 December 2012

mailpressing

Today I was mostly trying to get Mailpress configured how I want it on my photo tips website.

I also had a bad headache in the morning.

In the evening I did some sculpey for a christmas video. I made a St. Nicholas head and crown.

Oh yes, here are some photos from a couple of weeks ago. I just hand-held the camera and moved it during the exposure:

And another thing, there were quite a few lightning deals on Amazon today that were 0% claimed (in other words no-one thought the lightning deal price meant the product was worth buying). E.g.

£640.60 (7% off)
Canon EOS 550D Digital SLR Double...
0% Claimed

£930.97 (14% off)
Sony NEX6 Interchangeable...
0% Claimed

£549.99 (15% off)
Olympus Pen E-PM2 Compact System...
0% Claimed

£299.99 (20% off)
walimex pro 35mm f/1.4 Lens for...
0% Claimed

The deal for the walimex pro 35mm f/1.4 Lens is actually very good though, it doesn't seem to be any cheaper than that even from ebay. And at least from Amazon you can return it easily if there is any problem, as well as getting a warranty.

I also paid for a Zeiss 15mm lens for £265 on ebay. It is obviously a mis-price, and I don't expect to get it. The seller had about 50 for sale at this price with something like 23 sold already. Most of them sold just to one or two people. They must have been hoping it wasn't a misprice and would like to re-sell them for a 900% profit.

No comments: