Friday 21 December 2012

Percolating Penguins

This morning I worked on an article for my photo tips website.

In the afternoon I tried to fix one of my websites. Unfortunately the cause of the problem is not obvious, and the errors are not repeatable, so I now need to wait some time to see if the change I made has stopped the errors or not.

I did a bit more website stats checking in Bing webmaster tools. And I recorded 'Mystery' by the Rah Band, which I received on record today, onto my PC.

In the evening I did some sculpey while L played on Civ. I made Legolas' body, and one leg of Uncle Sam. On HFM, Will Challoner had Liz with him, so that was great!

For my birthday I got some new boots from McRad, some chocolates from L, and some chocolates, £10, and a silver cloth from Clare. So they were all good presents (the silver cloth is for making a softbox).

No comments: