Saturday 2 February 2013

Not much

I spent a lot of this morning just reading a forum thread Is Street Photography an Invasion of Privacy?.

I also fixed the manual adapter for my OM10, which was previously very stiff. I found some very good instructions on how to do it here: MANUAL ADAPTOR... ARRRRRRGGGGHHHH!!! It's very simple really:

  1. Make a note of current setting on the adaptor
  2. Undo the screws on the back of the adaptor then pull in half.
  3. Squirt WD-40 on the rear of the front-half of the adaptor
  4. Turn dial a few times, then clean up WD-40.
  5. Put dial back to previous setting, then put the adaptor back together again.

Works really well.

In the afternoon I went out on a walk with Mauser and Bo. We got stopped by a policeman who said there had been a incident in Lubenham, so he wanted to take our details. So I gave him my details and took his collar number.

In the evening I watched an episode of Idiot Abroad and David Roberts with Billy and Bo, then did an Island Lap with them.

No comments: