Sunday 23 September 2007

Poggin' again

Got up, had a shower etc. Went on pinternet (dpreview forums) for a bit, then went to Church (Silly Moohar made me drive us in my car). I shook the minister's hand after the service and my hand had eyewater in it, so he got some eyewater on his hand. He probably just thought I had sweaty hands (which I do). Me & yumpt managed to run away without getting talked to so that was luck-slush.
When we got home I just went on photo websites again, then it was dinner. After dinner I sorted out pogs. Then it was tea. After tea I sorted out pogs, and when it got dark (about 8pm) I started scanning some pogs in.

Here's the list of stuff I've bought off ebay lately (click to view). Pogragan who I bought loads of stuff off is the annoying bloke who outbid me for an empty packet of POG juice and over 100 Hawaian pogs from 1993. I guess he will try and sell it for loads in his shop or maybe he collects pogs himself.

Food
Breakfast: Crunchy nut cornflakes; cup o' tea.
After Church snack: Toast with Blackberry jam; coffee.
Dinner: Chinese flavoured chicken, rice; bean sprouts; water chestnuts. Pudding was ice cream with strawberry sauce.
Tea: Cheddar Cheese with salad sandwich; Barbeque flavoured crisps; Satsuma; Victoria layer cake with jam; cup o' tea.

No comments: