Friday 14 September 2007

Sleep Chee

Well, quite a boring day today.


First I backed up my pictures and needs sorting folders, which took totally age-cheese and I couldn't do anything apart from go on the pinternet while the backup was running because it made my PC too slow.


After that I tried to install Windows XP so I could get pteditor to work, but it just said detecting hardware then had a black screen. After trying a few times & waiting for age cheese in case it was actually detecting hardware while it had the black screen I gave up. I then downloaded VMWare workstation, and again didn't really have anything I could do apart from go on the internet while it downloaded.


When it finished downloading I installed it and then installed Windows XP on the virtual machine. This process took quite a long time. Then eventually I got it all set up and PTEDITOR ACTUALLY WORKED!!!

I also had to do a few hours work work during the day as well.

Then I spent age cheese rubbishly editing the nadir of the pano.

Now it's 9.20pm and I'm fed up of working on something that just looks rubbish anyway and I think I'll just go to bed.

Food
Breakfast: 2 x Orange Marmalade toast sandwiches; cup o' tea.
Elevenses: Chocolate coated digestive; coffee.
Lunch: Ham with 4 leaf salad sandwich; Half an apple; Mandarin; Flapjack; Breakaway; Cup o' tea.
Dinner: Peas; battered fish portion with lemon juice and black pepper; potatoes. Pudding was fruit flan with extra strawberries & chocolate mousse. Coffee.
Supper: Strawberry flavoured milk; flapjack.

No comments: