Wednesday 12 September 2007

Sorting photos

Didnae do much today, as per usual. Sorted and edited photos. Went on a walk to Lubenham, then up to the canal. I was taking a pano on the small bridge and then talked to a bloke for a bit who was saying how he had an old Pentax manual focus camera and lenses. Then carried on along the canal back to Market Harborough, I went off to the right after a bit down a path but then the path led back to where I originally joined the canal path. So I just went back down the path towards Lubenham rather than going down the canal again. By the time I got home my feet were caned and I was dead sweaty and thirsty.

After that, just spent the rest of the day sorting & editing photos.

Food
Breakfast: Crunchy nut cornflakes; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Roast Beef & mustard sandwich; cheese slice sandwich; nectarine; malt loaf with butter; rock cake; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Corned beef with cheese fritters, potatoes, baked beans. Pudding was Apple & blackberry crumble with cream. Coffee.

No comments: