Tuesday 27 November 2007

Panos, pogs & Soviets

Over the spleenkend I bid & searched for some soviet stuff on spleenbay, played on Mario galaxy a bit more, bought some more Belgian pogs on spleenbay and sorted pogs.

On Monday I filed pogs (my order of 500 Ultra Pro pog packets arrived on Saturday) and processed 3 panos from my walk from Devils Dyke to Brighton which I did ages ago.

Today I processed some more panos from the walk from Devils Dyke to Brighton.

It rained all day, so I got wet when I had to get Ben home from school.

Also, one of the flash radio triggers I bought off spleenbay broke even though I only used it once, a wire had broke inside so I soldered that back. I've also got a gokos flash thing off spleenbay that lets me use PC cords with my sunpak 383, so I can now trigger that using the radio trigger.

I won an auction for a Soviet coat, so that was good, although expensive, item was $26, but shipping about $56, so £41 overall. US post has got really expensive since UPS increased their prices. Still, prices for postage for Soviet items from Ukraine sellers are nearly as bad.

Food
Breakfast: Nesquik cereal; grapefruit marmalade toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Beetroot sandwich; ½ Cheddar cheese with Mediterranean style salad sandwich; delee cranberry (or sumat similar) sponge cake (like a muffin); apple; cup o' tea.
Afternoon snack: Plain chocolate digestive; coffee.
Dinner: Kebab with chilli sauce; potatoes. Pudding was another delee cranberry sponge cake Tom Hing. Coffee.
Supper: Hot chocolate milk; Plain chocolate digestive.

No comments: