Wednesday 7 November 2007

Processing photos

The last couple of days I finished processed the photos I took on walks last week and also processed about 3 panos.

Today I went on a walk with dad in the morning, the weather was very flat grey overcast, cold, dark and windy so I tried not to take any photos since processing the photos takes quite a lot of time and its a waste if the photos come out rubbish anyway. I did take one photo, although I haven't put it on my comp to process it yet.

In the afternoon I filed some pogs, and then about 5pm it was dark so I started scanning pogs. Then we had dinner, after dinner I scanned more pogs, then watched Autumn watch, and then scanned more pogs again.

Food
Breakfast: Golden Grahams; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Pilgrims Extra Mature Cheddar cheese sandwich; prawn cocktail flavour crisps; pear; banana; sultana & raisin cake; twix finger; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Green beans from the garden; pasta; cheese sauce; peas; fried black forest ham (like bacon); chicken nuggets; ground black pepper. Pudding was 2 mince pies that Moohar had just cooked.

No comments: