Thursday 29 November 2007

Walk, work & annoying

Actually got up early enough this morning to have breakfast with Ben so that was good. After Ben went to school I tried re-stitching the high res pano at took near the top of Devils Dyke ages ago, to see if it would still have visible differences in exposure between the different images. It took ages to stitch & blend, so I just went on the pinternet while it was doing that.

After about an hour and a half Moohar came back from her job (I Tom-Hink she went shopping as well) so me & farthner went on a walk, starting out from East Carlton Country Park and then towards somewhere like Billesden? I looked on google earth but all the village names seem to have disappeared for some cheese-un. We got home pobasquish about 1.15pm.

When we got home I checked my work email & I had got an email with a few days worth of work, so that was good in that I can get some money but bad in that it means I have to do work instead of getting other stuff done. Then I ate lunch.

After lunch I tried to upload the gpx tracklog file for the morning's walk from my gps to my PC, but it wasn't there. I decided to just get on with my work work and that I'd look into why it was empty later. I did work for a while, then had to go and get Ben, then did more work, then had dinner.

After dinner I did the washing up as usual, then I did some more work. After a while I checked my gps, and it seems somehow it had managed to turn off the tracklog feature. Extremely annoying! I turned it on again and hopefully it won't forget. Copied the pics from my camera to my PC, wrote this and then carried on working until about 10.30pm when I went to bed.

Food
Breakfast: Nesquik cereal; cup o' tea.
After walk snack: 2x Malted Milks; plain chocolate digestive; coffee.
Lunch: Chicken Tikka sandwich spread sandwich; cheese on toast; 2x clementines; cup o' tea.
Afternoon snack: Hot Cross Bun with butter; coffee.
Dinner: Battered fish with vinegar & black pepper; potatoes; peas with butter. Pudding was chocolate cereal cake. Coffee.
Supper: Clementine

No comments: