Wednesday 12 March 2008

Jin de Pin de Mark & Mindy speak in de Hindi

Well as you can smell from the tie tell of 2 days' blog, its very windy at the lil' mo. There's a storm over Britain, but lucky Lee its not too bad here, its a lot worse on the South coast, especially in the Southwest.

This morning I went on deviant art and had a look at the last fews days daily deviations and read a couple of messages. Then I did some php learning, but after maybe a couple of hours I was really bored so I stopped doing that and started to sort out the passport stuff since we still have nae sent that off yet.

After that I cleaned my polariser and a UV filter, and set up some camera stooef to take photos of some dead daffodils. Then Moohar came home so we ate lunch. After lunch I finished setting up the spamera stooef and took some foe toes of the dead daffodils. Then I put them on my comp and edited them a bit and then put a sum of them in won pick Cher.

Then I picked up Ben from school as usual. After that I read the D300 review on dpreview, then did a bit more PHP learning.

After dinner I watched an episode of US Office with Yumpt, then 2 episodes of Pixel Perfect with Ben, then did some more PHP learning.


Food
Breakfast: Frosted shreddies; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Cheese with iceberg lettuce sandwich; ½ banana; clementine; slice of malt loaf with butter; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Deep pan Pepperoni pizza; chips with salts; ooh ahh just a little bit of salad. Pudding was 2x US style chocolate brownies. Coffee; galaxy caramel.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.