Friday 28 March 2008

Snowman died and ratties

Today the rest of the Ben loves Po-man that Yumpt & Ben made on Sunday finally melted away, leaving just a pile of grass cuttings.

This morning I did quite a bit of work, then checked my emails. After lunch I beed bored and went on the pinternet. Then about 3pm I helped Ben make his papier mache shield and saw some rats in the garden. Earlier in the day Ben had seen 4 of them on the bird table, I saw one climb up the pole to the bird table and it was quite funny and also clever how they can climb up a thin upright metal pole. I took some photos of the rats:

This one tried to get on the peanuts, the first time he tried he grabbed onto the peanut holder but then fell down, which was funny. I didn't get a photo of him falling though.

He did get on there eventually though.
This other one climbed up the bird feeder thingy but Rad had taken away the bird table bit so he just ran around on the feeder thingy for a bit then came down to look for bits of dropped seed on the grass below

Arrr.. look at his cute human style little hands
Someone should be coming on Monday to EXTERMINATE them like a Dalek (well if they actually did it like a dalek that might be a bit scare-chee.

After watching the rats Ben had done the front part of his shield and had to leave it to dry before he could do the back, so we made some chocolate truffle style stooef. Me and Ben used some of our easter egg chocolate and really well crushed biscuits to make truffle mix for ourselves and then still well crushed, but not as crushed biscuits and rice crispies and milk and plain scotbloc to make some family chocolate mix.

After that I went on my de la spomp and sorted some pics of Moohar's nice pink flower I took a couple of weeks ago.

Succulent Flower

After jin the pinner I went on the pinternet a bit more (I finished reading the PHP book now) and sorted the rat pics and wrote this blog.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Cheese on toast; sausage roll; pear; iced lemon madeira cake
Dinner: Battered fish with malt vinegar and salt; potatoes; peas. Pudding was (Mr Kipling) blackcurrant pie with custard

No comments: