Tuesday 11 March 2008

Michael Buerkin'

This morning I did some PHP learning, then at lunch time some urgent Michael Buerk arrived from Michael Buerk, so after lunch I did that. Then Michael Buerk spleen-mailed me to say that actually the Michael Buerk they sent me isnae so err.. gent, as they are sending me a bit Michael Moore to do and said to send them the rizzlas when I've done the ex-tr bit.

Any whey, I did Michael Buerk all Alfie Moon.

After Jin the pinner me Ben and Yumpt watched the rest of Barefoot Gen 2, then me & macSpleen watched US Office series 2 until 10pm.

Food
Breakfast: Chocolate oat crunch cereal; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Chicken Tikka sandwich spread sandwich; satsuma; slice of malt loaf with butter; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Chicken pie; potatoes; peas; carrots; gravy. Pudding was pancake with sugar and lemon juice. Coffee. Happy hippo.

No comments: