Tuesday 10 January 2012

Article writing

Yesterday and today I have been mostly writing an article for my photo tips website (and finding relevant images to illustrate it).

Also today I watched this cool video from DigitalRev where they get Chase Jarvis to do a shoot with a lego camera:

I thought the Oly m4/3 Pen photos he took looked pretty good for such a small camera.

Then I found out that Canon has announced the G1X large sensor compact, and Fuji has also announced their interchangeable lens mirrorless camera. I have to say that the G1X looks a bit bulky, and 28mm starting point of the lens puts me off. The Fuji also looks quite bulky, but mainly the price would put me off that model, around $1700, with lenses in the $650 region.

In the evening I watched another episode of NHK Let's learn Japanese with Mauser and Bo, then made an armature for Yoshi Electron. I spent most of the rest of the evening looking for train prices to London and shops in London that sell Newplast as Mauser said we should go to London. In the end he changed his mind, so I just bought it online. We also need some more milliput, Mauser put a bid in on an auction for 5 packs, so we will have to wait and see if he is outbid, and if so then just buy a single pack.

For the rest of the evening I was looking at autumn photos to try and plan when to take our Ukraine holiday.

No comments: