Sunday 22 January 2012

Various

This morning I went to Church, it was a churches together service at St. Dionysius. Near the start of the service someone fainted (I think), then there was a paramedic there most of the service. I don't know what happened, but it seemed a bit strange how you couldn't see the person (presumably they were lying on the floor or the pew), but they didn't take them out to an ambulance or anything.

I also updated my pog website in the morning.

In the afternoon I watched an episode of Star Trek Enterprise with Mauser and Bo, then read byThom and the Luminous Landscape. I made a Google plus page for my pog website, and added a link for it to the website.

In the evening I watched an episode of NHK Let's Learn Japanese with Mauser and Bo, it was the final episode of series 1. After that I started looking into why my wordpress ebay plugin wasn't getting links based on the correct locale from the visitor's IP address. I didn't get very far with that, then did some more sculpey / plasticine with L and Mauser.

I finished Yoshi, so now I need to do some better photos of Yoshi and Yoshi Electron, and then try and make Yoshi Electron sit on Yoshi.

No comments: