Saturday 21 January 2012

Various

I spent most of this morning trying to get some text to print out in a specific place on an A6 card for Clare. Unfortunately, while the Lexmark printer software would let you choose A6 or a custom paper size for printing, when you pressed OK it would go back to A4. Very annoying.

McRad suggested trying making an A4 document with the printing bit in the correct place, and then putting the A6 card on the right of the paper feed tray set to A4. But this didn't work as the card was only gripped by one roller, and so twisted as it went through the printer, so the printing was all messed up.

I also cut out some pogs in Photoshop for my website update tomorrow.

Most of the afternoon I wrote a blog post for my photo website about the LS-5 Clare and McMauser got me for my birthday.

In the evening I watched an episode of Bouken Rangers with Belly, then watched David Robots (NHK Let's Learn Japanese) with Mauser and Bo. After that we did sculpey / plasticine and I started work on my Yoshi plasticine model. So far I've done most of the body, but no feet, hands, saddle bit, neck spikes, or eye whites.

No comments: