Saturday 8 September 2012

Cooking and cleaning

This morning I prepared my pog website update for tomorrow. I started making some apple and cinnamon and raisin loaf.

In the afternoon I spent more time making the apple and cinnamon and raisin loaf, and also did some cleaning.

My keyboard hasn't been fully cleaned since I got it, which was over 5 years ago. I found a good guide to cleaning keyboards here: How to Thoroughly Clean Your Keyboard (Without Breaking Anything). So I pulled all the keys off the keyboard for washing. I wonder how many other people have a model of Moley with a square wheeled penny farthing standing next to a draining board with keyboard keys on it?

In the evening I watched an episode of Dai Rangers and the latest Cooking with Dog with Billy. I tried to fix the zip on my strand camera bag, as it had broken (open both sides of the zip puller). But I think the zip itself must be broken, as after re-aligning the zip it would still open up in different places.

I did an Island lap with Billy, then we spent the rest of the evening doing sculpey / sculpey painting.

No comments: