Wednesday 14 November 2012

Not drinking soup with a straw

This morning I was looking a bit more at calendar software for the CTH website (something I have been doing a bit over the last few days).

I also wrote up a recipe and posted it on my recipe website.

I found the contact details for the Hotel where I must have left my camera battery and charger. Then I looked up how much the postage would cost for them to send it back to the UK. After much searching I eventually found an online postage calculator here: Ukranian Postal Service Calculator service. Putting the weight in at 500g, I get a price of 159,70 грн. The hotel would likely want to be compensated for having to find the item, wrap it up, take it to the post office, and fill in a customs form as well. I imagine that the total cost would then exceed the cost of buying a new charger and battery from ebay (about £18).

Later in the afternoon I had a bad headache so I went to bed for a bit.

In the evening I was researching descriptions for some photos.

No comments: