Saturday 28 December 2013

Various

This morning and the first part of the afternoon I was finishing off the cheese photos.

Most of the rest of the afternoon I was preparing my pog website update for tomorrow. Just as the sun was setting I went on a walk - to Lubenham, then across the fields to the canal, and back home.

In the evening I played Jenga and Fluxx with Mark, Sarah, Clare, and Billy.

I always have to check my Junk email folder on hotmail, because Hotmail puts legitimate emails in the junk, and you can't turn the junk filter off. However, today I found a trick to get round it, which is detailed here: Disabling Junk Filtering With Hotmail. I can't be 100% sure it is working, but it looks like it is (no items in the junk folder so far).

While doing my pog website update, I came across this auction for Looney Tunes Tasty Tops full set with case, which sold for US $1,025.01! They must be the most expensive pogs, surely? And I am pretty sure there were two sets of 100 produced (Super Tasty Tops and Mega Tasty Tops), each with around 100 pogs. So that full set is probably just one series.

No comments: