Friday 9 May 2008

Walking and dusting and waiting

This morning I went on a walk with Rad. Unfortunately the weather was overcast and cloudy today, unlike the nice blue skies we've had the rest of this week. This often seems to be the case when Rad wants to go on a walk with me. I'm not sure if he checks the weather forecast the day before to make sure its going to be cloudy or if its just bad luck.

We got back home about lunch time, and then in the afternoon I backed up all my stuff before adding my new hard drive to my PC.

After cleaning all the dust out my PC (which took ages because it was so dusty) and adding the new hard drive, I formatted the new drive which took the rest of the day. In the evening I watched a French film, District 13 which was dead gokos and had loads of parkour. Then I watched the latest episode of the Office US, and then went to bed.

Food
Breakfast: Crunchy nut cornflakes; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Cheddar cheese with salad sandwich; cherry tomatoes; grapes; slice of farmhouse fruitcake; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Slice of chicken pizza; slice of ham pizza; chips; salad. Pudding was bread pudding with custard. Coffee.
Evening snack: Black currant jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.

No comments: