Thursday 31 July 2008

Batman Returns

This morning Maccy had the morning off work (because he had to go to work dead early and got back late yesterday) so we watched Batman Returns, which was good. If you watched it as a Batman film it would probably be stupid and not very good, but if you watch it as a Tim Burton film, then its good. It doesn't really have any boring bits, even though its 2 hours long. I gave it a 9/10.

After that I tried to find some Eski music on my comp, but I didn't have any. I only had like 3 Dizzee Rascal songs, and they were all fix up look sharp. I must have deleted all the Eski music, and I couldn't find the Grime Session I recorded that was on John Peel's show. I dug out my oldest backup DVDs, but they didn't even have a folder for 'garage' or 'Dizzee Rascal', so they must be from after the stuff was deleted. Annoying!

After lunch I took all my backup dvds out of their cases and made a pile of DVD-RWs, a pile of CD-RWs, a pile of DVD-Rs and a pile of cases. When Ben gets back I'll see if he wants to smash up the DVD-Rs, the RWs and cases I'll keep.

I went on the pinternet for a bit, and watched the last episode of Dexter season 1. Went on the pinternet a bit more then watched Italian Spiderman.

Made dinner, then after that watched Battlestar Galactica with Mac P. Went on the pinternet more and searched for Eski on isohunt/piratebay, but the only thing they had was a 2007 Wiley album. I listened to it and it was quite good, but not really what I'd call Eski. I searched on the internet for Wiley Eski songs, I didn't find any you can download but did find a download of the John Peel Grime session! So I got that back, yay! I guess you might be able to get old Eski stuff off a filesharing service like bearshare, but can't be bothered to install anything like that at the moment. I had a look on ebay as well and you can buy some Wiley/Roll Deep mixtapes for about a fiver, actual old Wiley Eski 12"s look like they're quite expensive though. I'm not sure how old the mixtapes are either - from the track names one looked like it was from when Wiley and Dizzee Rascal fell out, so maybe not old enough.

Food
Breakfast: Pecan & Maple syrup crunch cereal; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Cheddar cheese with iceberg lettuce sandwich; grapes; slice of treacle tart; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Nasi Goreng. Pudding was strawberry cheesecake. Coffee. Boost.

No comments: