Saturday 26 July 2008

Trying to photograph butterflies

This morning I posted the 450d and lens off to canon. After that went on the pinternet for a bit then it was lunch.

After lunch I keyworded my photoshelter pics that got accepted ages ago and made them live. Then I went on a walk to the rough field near Lubenham where the butterflies are. On the way there I got chased by some bulls in the field near there, that was annoying. I also saw a heron in that field but it flew away.

Then I took some pics of butterflies and also grasshoppers (there were totally loads of grasshoppers there). I came home and ate dinner, then after dinner finished watching Young Frankenstein with Ben.

After that I googled 'tell your boyfriend hold your jar', one of the funny lyrics from Dizzee Rascal's latest song, 'dance wiv me'. Most of them were just lyrics, but eventually I came across this, which gives a nice breakdown of the song lyrics. Unfortunately they were just as perplexed by me as to what the 'jar' you have to tell your boyfriend to hold is. I guess it means your glass of drink, but it would be a bit wierd for a club to serve drinks in old jam jars.

If you visit that link and check back at the breakdown of Mariah Carey's recent song, that's pretty funny as well. I quote:

Lyric: "Let me wrap my thighs all around your waist."

You can probably wrap your thighs as much as HALF around the waist, but really it's the lower leg which completes the circle. In order to get them "all around", you'd have to have to have a hinge surgically fitted halfway down your femur, and I'm not sure the scarring would be all that sexy...or the silly walk...or the creaking from the hinge joint.
Its nice that someone else in the world besides me and Mac P thinks songs often have wierd lyrics. Maybe I should do some break downs like that, I think if I did I'd have to start with 50 cent's 'In da club'.

I sorted the pics I took today and posted some to wildaboutbritain for IDs.

Food
Breakfast: Chocolate crunch cereal; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Honey Roast ham with iceberg lettuce sandwich; nectarine; blueberry muffin; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Kebab (lemon chicken, pork & beef); cherry tomatoes; noodles; salad. Lemonade. Pudding was a slice of toffee cheesecake. Coffee. Piece of Sainsbury's caramel chocolate; 2x Roses.

No comments: