Sunday 28 June 2009

Not much

This morning I woke up just before 6am, but I didn't get to sleep until about 1am, so I decided to stay in bed and try to get to some more sleep. It took me a while to get back to sleep (I guess I fell asleep again about 6.30am), but then I woke up again at 7am. So I decided I might as well get up.

I went on Animal Crossing, and watched some 星のカービィ with L, then went to Church. Moccle didn't go as he went to see his mates in Mansfield/Worksop on Friday evening.

After church I took L's insect tank outside as it had a daddy long-legs and a moth in there that I'd caught in my room yesterday evening. The daddy long legs was being annoying and constantly flying round, so I wanted to set it free and then see if I could get any photos of the moth. But when I let the daddy long legs out, the moth also flew away.

Normally when I release a moth during the day, it will just hide under the first leaf it can find and not fly or move about much. But this one kept flying about and flew all over the garden, then I think it went next door, but I couldn't really see as I didn't have my shoes on so I couldn't follow it. So I'm not sure it was actually a moth, could've been a butterfly.



After dinner I helped Clare and Ben re-do the pond. Yesterday Clare and Ben removed all the water from the pond, and today we removed all the soil from round the liner, and then Clare removed the liner.

After that I went on my comp, and checked Moose News blog, deviant art, dpreview, Nikon Rumors and Thom Hogan's site.

Then I watched a John Wayne film, The Comancheros, it wasn't particularly stupid, but they did kill lots of Indians, and John Wayne says that someone's parents didn't beat them enough when they were child. It was quite a good film anyway, so didn't really need to be stupid to make it good.

In the evening I did more website stuff, trying to get a div to wrap to its contents - I don't think it's possible.

Food
Breakfast: Bowl of Frosties; cup o' tea.
After church snack: Custard cream; milk chocolate digestive; coffee.
Dinner: Chinese chicken Stir fry; stir fried sliced mushrooms; soy sauce. Pudding was some posh nougat ice cream. Coffee.
Afternoon snack: Cheese straw; cup o' tea.
Tea: Honey roast Ham with mustard and crunchy salad sandwich; clementine; Snackie bar; cup o' tea.

No comments: