Tuesday 16 June 2009

Went on a walk

This morning I went on a walk with Rad. We went through 3 fields of bulls, but luckily they weren't chasing after you bulls (though they did follow us a little bit).

In the afternoon I took some photos of a moth I captured last night. It was quite weird behaviour wise in that it would sometimes flap its wings a bit and fall over onto its side, then just lie there like it was dead.

I did a bit more website stuff as well.

After dinner I watched Assembly with Moccle. Then after that I did a bit more website stuff.

Food
Breakfast: Blackcurrant jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Turkey with mayo and salad sandwich; ⅔ banana; 2 plums; Rocky; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Shepherd's pie; carrots; mashed swede; tomato ketchup; ground black pepper. Pudding was lemon sponge with lemon curd and custard. Coffee.
Supper: Cup o' tea; choc chip cookie.

No comments: