Wednesday 24 June 2009

Websiting

This morning I did some more work on my photo website.

After lunch I went on Animal Crossing. Sahara was there, and looking for carpets. Normally I ask all the animals and only one of them has an old carpet or wallpaper they'll give me, but today I got 5 old carpets! Agent S was ill and Merry was too busy going on about how grown up she is to drink coffee to even talk to me about old carpets, so I might have been able to get even more if those two weren't being so stupid and annoying.

I checked my email (which took a long time), then did some more website stuff.

After dinner I watched an episode of Satr Trk with Moccle and L, did some more website stuff, then watched an episode of The Office (US) with Moccle.

The weather today was mainly sunny with quite a bit of cloud about and probably a decent sunset.

Food
Breakfast: Strawberry jam toast sandwich; cup o' tea.
Lunch: Ham with mustard sandwich; satsuma; slice of Madeira cake; caramel Rocky; cup o' tea.
Dinner: Mushrooms; baked beans; 1½ lamb burgers; mashed potato. Pudding was a slice of blackcurrant cheesecake. Coffee; 3 pieces of Sainsbury's caramel chocolate.
Supper: Chocolate crunch oat & raisin bar; cup o' tea.

No comments: