Friday 18 June 2010

Metadataring

This morning I finished off processing my photos from my walk with McRad last Saturday. I started adding metadata to them, and finished off in the afternoon.

I left my computer for a bit, but when I came back I couldn't close any programs down or shut down again. When I pressed Ctrl + Alt + Del, I got an error message "Logon process has failed to create the security options dialog". This is the same error message that I got when I had the same problem yesterday.

I had disabled the Superfetch service, as when I had googled the error, people said disabling superfetch fixed the problem for them. But I was still heving the same problem, even with Superfetch disabled.

So I waited for ages (as I usually do) to make sure the computer really was crashed and it wasn't just being extremely slow. But after about an hour it was still in the same state, so I just switched it off.

In the evening I watched the England vs. Algeria match.

No comments: