Wednesday 16 June 2010

Waiting

This morning I had to wait for ages while AVG did its weekly virus scan. The computer runs quite slowly while the scan is running, so I just checked various photography websites.

When the scan was done, I started doing some backups. Again, the computer seems to run slowly while doing a backup, so I started writing a blog post for my photo website while waiting for the backup to finish.

By lunch time I had a really bad headache, so I went to bed after lunch until aout 2pm.

The rest of the afternoon and most of the evening I worked on my photos from my walk with McRad last Saturday. In the evening I also watched Springwatch.

I was hoping to get all the photos from the walk processed by the end of yesterday, then when I got hardly any done yesterday, I was hoping to finish them by the end of the day. But it's now 23:30, and I probably don't have even half of the photos processed yet. So long as I don't have any problems tomorrow, I think I should be able to finish them off by the end of tomorrow.

No comments: