Sunday 20 June 2010

Not much

Today I was trying to install Photoshop on my newly installed Vista, so I can at least get a bit of work done while I wait for my copy of Windows 7 to arrive. But Photoshop said it needed Vista SP1 to be installed, and I couldn't get SP1 to install.

When trying to install SP1 for Vista, it did give a web address to check for the error, but I followed all the advice there, and it still wouldn't install.

So for the rest of the day I mainly watched football and sorted some pogs. I also went in the garden for a bit and topped up the pond, and made a large swiss roll with L. Of course, I went to Church in the morning as well.

Only problem is, I now have at least 2 days effectively without a computer (until Windows 7 arrives), so I'm not sure what I'll do while I'm waiting.

1 comment:

Pepper said...

Good thing there's FIFA to keep you occupied!