Friday 21 October 2011

Urgently trying to finish Halloween video

Today I was taking the photos for the communist Halloween video, then urgently processing them. Then laddie can put the photos together into a video before Halloween while me and Mauser are away in Scotland (leaving tomorrow).

It was quite difficult taking the photos as we are using real grass for the graveyard, and the models kept falling over. It was very difficult to get them to stand up on the grass. If I did it again I think I'd just order lots of green plasticine, and use that as 'rubbish looking but easier to pose models on' grass.

That took all day so I only had enough time to pack the essentials for our holiday tomorrow, and didn't have time to check I had everything I needed / wanted for the holiday.


These photos are from the 20th when I was finishing the figures off:

Karl Marx and hands for the different models that didn't have hands made yet
The completed crew - Karl Marx tramp body, Karl Marx, Donald Rumsfeld, Lenin, Chairman Mao, Maggie Thatcher, Rupert Murdoch, Ronald McDonald, Sir Fred Goodwin, Adam Smith

No comments: